Relevant Experience: Hotel Improvement
Project Type: Hotel Architectural Renovation
Date Completed: Renovation Phases 2007 - 2014
Interior Design for rooms: Yabu Pushelberg, Toronto
Interior Design for ‘Public’ Bar and Restaurant and ‘Spare Room’: Studio Collective
Architecture: Douglas Pierson, (as Partner with (fer) studio, LLP)
Daniel Cisneros, Project Architect
Images: Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
Renovation work/master plan for the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel has included:
• The Late Night retail store, completed in 2007
• The AIA-award-winning Bowling/Games Bar, shaped out of a spare room, in collaboration with Studio Collective Interior Design, completed in 2010
• “Public” Restaurant in collaboration with Studio Collective, completed in 2011
• Utilities and Regulatory coordination for Health and Sanitation upgrades, completed in 2011
• Modernization of the historic “Cinegrille” sign on Hollywood Boulevard, including motion graphics, complete in 2012.
• Interiors renovation of the 300-room historic tower in collaboration with Yabu-Pushelberg Interior Design.
• Rooftop event space.
• The Johnny Grant Rooftop Suite renovation.